Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Telework


I am grateful to telework one day most weeks. I do teleconferencing, work on papers from home. I get to see the kids before they go to school. Today, I discussed a position paper on a bill before the Senate. While watching my youngest son sled for a while before school started!

Two-hour delay + two-minutes from the sledding hill = morning fun! Sam tried a dozen times to hit this hill.



He finally did!

You can hear me during this one telling my older sons to finish getting ready for school so I can take them over. We are close, but with 4+ inches of snow on the field, it would be yucky to walk to school and then have wet socks all day long...

2 comments:

Emmalyn said...

Sam sounds like he had fun! That's a nice bit of snow.

Jennilyn said...

Whoohooo! Glad you got this on video! You are a good dad--the kids don't know how lucky they are to have you!