Saturday, September 24, 2011

Beautiful Children



I love my kids. This is the most recent photo I have if them.

Actually, that's not exactly true. This is the most recent photo I have of them that *they* sent me. I received it as a texted photo the day they left for BYU, about five weeks ago.

Since then, we've seen photos of them taken by other people (thank you, others, your photography is awesome!). And we've managed to skype with them (taking a handful of snapshot while they fidgeted, blinked, and scratched their noses).

But we'd really like to see stuff from them, too. Maybe Max could get someone to snap a picture of him in his new Men's Chorus uniform?

1 comment:

Jennilyn said...

We have the technology! Yes, please, photos would be wonderful! Seeing Max clean-shaved on skype was reassuring. Little details that photos communicate help with the distance. We miss you THREE out-of-home children!