Tuesday, February 12, 2013

This Is What *I* See When I Go Walking

Jennilyn posted some photos from our walk a couple of weeks ago.  I couldn't resist the meta composition of me taking a picture of her taking a picture of Art.



Weekdays, we walk a set route, a prescribed path of exactly 2.2 miles.  When we walk briskly, it's 40 minutes, but we usually make it in about 45.

But on Saturdays we explore, looking for art.  Discovering Aberdeen.  Here is the coolest backyard swing we've seen in a while.


Here's one of Max's fire hydrants.


And a couple of pictures of a tree/installation; a new way to recycle bottles.



It's fun finding out where all those roads lead to.

2 comments:

Deb said...

Roger and I have gone on walks like this in the past. Your walks are inspiring me. I'm impressed you brave the cold. I guess we're warm-weather walkers. But your post has brought back good memories. And I like the first picture of Jenni taking the picture after having seen the picture first. Fun.

Emmalyn said...

Brr!!

I love seeing the pictures you take. And the pictures you take of each other. Fun walks.