Friday, April 05, 2013

OPB

(Other People's Babies)

Roxie Jane is our youngest.  So she has not been surrounded with younger siblings to experience and learn the ways of baby-wrangling.

It was funny to me the trepidatious look she gave me when I asked her to hold onto Jimmy, a baby at church.

 The thing you have to know about Jimmy is that he is just the most ridiculously happy baby in the whole world.  I mean ever.  Look at that grin; he *never* stops smiling!


Or moving.

I am grateful for the great big family we all are, and the chances we have to love, serve, and enjoy one another.

1 comment:

Deb said...

I'll never forget when Roger and I went to the Tabernacle Choir Christmas Devotional with your uncle and his wife. Your uncle talked for a long time about OPKs (other people's kids). Hilarious.

I love happy babies.