Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Meeting Mezgeb Feb 24 2013

I can't believe it's been two years since we met Mezgeb!

I remember her being shy and pretty.  She loves her Mom.
And her sisters were used to her, liked her, loved her, too.

Games.
And food, of course!


I had forgotten that Max was with us when we went down.  Did we crowd into Grandpa's car with someone in the back?  Did we take two cars?

I miss having little kids to play with, to tickle.

Something serious.
And something silly.  I do remember Mezgeb sticking pretty close to Jen.

And John looking suave.

I am grateful for family!

1 comment:

Fine Art by Jennifer said...

Wow, I'm just checking your blog, which I haven't looked at for quite some time. Thank you for these pictures and the post. We miss you guys. Hopefully in a month or so you'll be meeting Tsigereda!