Sunday, January 06, 2013

Pictures that Other People Take of My Kids

Stewart and his companion on Christmas Day in Billings. The family that is hosting him took some photos and emailed them to us. We are grateful for their care of our little boy!
I love it when people take pictures of my kids and put them online where I can find them. I am grateful that we all have opportunities to love each other.  But it sure is nice when some of it gets recorded!

Emma buying a Christmas Tree in California with the Ritchies
Stewart finishing a Cross Country race in High School
Stewart emailing us from a family history library computer (I think)
Mission Pictures of Stewart
You can see a little of Stewart's face behind the music director's right elbow...
Max doing his sternest Daddy Warbucks
Suzanna with Lindsey Sheridan (they are planning to be roommates at BYU in the Fall)
Max caroling with a llama!

1 comment:

Jane Babcock said...

I wouldn´t have found them by myself. Thanks.