Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Happy Birthday Max!

I don't have the full archive of pictures, but I have a few that I've been scanning.  Look!

You were born the month before your Mom graduated from college.  We lingered in Provo for a few more months, then moved to Maryland.  Here we are posing on the steps with your Uncle John and Jen, with baby Alice, right before we left Utah.



We returned to Utah for a reunion in the summer of 1996.  This picture has the distinction particularly of showing *EVERY*one of us closing our eyes at the exact same time.  Except you, I think, you must be telling us to look at the camera.


 Christmas, later that year (1996).  I remember those matching pajamas!  I think Roxie Jane *might* have still been wearing one of the girl's just a few years ago.


Finally, here you are on your first day of first grade, September 1999.  The time has flown by.


We love you Max!  Happy birthday.


1 comment:

Tiffany Rueckert said...

AHHHH!!!! I LOVE THIS FAMILY!!!!!! Who doesn't love themselves a big scoop of landbeck? I had to laugh when I saw 1996 -- the year I graduated high school! I would have totally been their babysitter! How fun! Little Max was so stinking cute. And he hasn't changed much ;) Happy birthday cute boy!