Saturday, November 20, 2010

I Am Grateful that My Wife Takes Pictures

Yes, if it holds still in our house, she will paint it.

But whether it is still or not, she will take a picture of it! Here are two things she painted, one she recovered, and then photographed all of them.


It should be obvious (ask my children, they are sometimes embarassed by the obviousness...) that I adore my wife. But I am terribly flattered that she wants pictures of us togther.


I can understand how shy some people are, or irritated by attention when someone wants to snap a picture. I respect that.

But I think it's kind of like dancing. Or singing. Even if you are no good at it, even if you think you aren't going to have fun doing it; I really believe it's better to go along and have fun doing it. Take pictures. Be photographed.

No comments: