Friday, November 26, 2010

Thankful to Travel

On the road again!

I love to travel. I am grateful to have family and destinations within distance. I have lost track of the number of times I have driven from Utah to Maryland. or vice versa. Today, we are driving to Pittsburgh, a little jaunt of just 4 or 5 hours to see some of Jenni's family.

I am grateful that it's always been easy for me to drive. A bag of sunflower seeds and I can go for another 2 or 3 hours, maybe 4.

I am grateful for cars that work.

Roads that take us where we want to go.

I'm grateful that there are places and people we want to go to.

And for the people that are just too far away to drive and see in a day, I'm grateful that they have someplace to go, someone to see as well.

I miss you guys.

1 comment:

Jane Babcock said...

I think I have taken for granted that there will be "roads that take us where we want to go." That is not always true on the island of St. Croix. At least not roads that you can take your car on.